Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Monday, May 2, 2011

{A sweet gift on my doorstep}


Hello sweet friends!

And how, may I ask, was your weekend? Was it a good one for you?

{I sure hope it was!}

Well now...

Late last week, I opened my door to find a package on the front porch. This package to be precise:

I couldn't remember ordering anything...But then I saw the return address of my friend Mrs. Tiff in Australia!

{I have never been sent anything from Australia before, and so even just this was very exciting!}

And oh! Look how lovely she wrapped it up!

I was SO honored to have won her sweet giveaway recently, which was one of gorgeous handmade cushions. Have you seen them?

They are ALL beautiful! Yes, I love each and every one she has made. So when she said she was giving this amazing Union Jack cushion away, I did what any sane, reasonable, cushion-loving girl would do, and entered her giveaway lickity-split! ;)

But I have to admit I was VERY surprised to actually win it!

Thank you, Mrs. Tiff, for such a lovely package, and an equally lovely pillow! :)

And if you have not met the lovely Mrs. Tiff or visited her beautiful blog, do make sure to stop by and say hello!

Well, I hope you all had a beautiful Monday, and that your week is off to a great start! :) Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a wonderful night~

Jenni

{sigh}

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you won, Jenni! You are one of the sweetest bloggers I know. I just recently found Tiff's blog and I love it. Gorgeous pillow! I've been drooling over these on Etsy. Find her a good spot in the house :D
Hugs,
~Michelle

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Lucky you - glad you were blessed in this way.

Tiff said...

I am so glad you like your gift, Jenni! I was so excited when in pulled your name out for the cushion giveaway! You are the sweetest of bloggy friends and I am thankful for meeting you, and being able to share creative ideas and good times with you! X

Shirley said...

How terrific! It is very pretty and I LOVE the packaging :) I think that makes all the differnce.

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

What a cute pillow!!!! lovely

Erin said...

LOVE that pillow!!!! Miss Tiff is so super creative and such a nice gal, how wonderful for you Jenni!

About Southern Belle said...

Love it! What a fantastic pillow!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning it! It's very pretty!

michelle said...

Congrats on winning, it is so pretty as is the packaging! Enjoy!!!

yanmaneee said...

nike sneakers
nike epic react flyknit
jordan shoes
nike react
yeezy 500
golden goose mid star
curry 5 shoes
air jordan
michael kors sale
adidas superstar

roowet said...

useful site cheap designer bags replica look at here now luxury replica bags visite site cheap designer bags replica

Anonymous said...

ressources utiles répliques de sacs de haute qualité jetez un coup d'œil sur ce site Web sacs de répliques AAA VOTREURL.com jetez un œil sur ce site Web