Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Monday, May 2, 2011

{A sweet gift on my doorstep}


Hello sweet friends!

And how, may I ask, was your weekend? Was it a good one for you?

{I sure hope it was!}

Well now...

Late last week, I opened my door to find a package on the front porch. This package to be precise:

I couldn't remember ordering anything...But then I saw the return address of my friend Mrs. Tiff in Australia!

{I have never been sent anything from Australia before, and so even just this was very exciting!}

And oh! Look how lovely she wrapped it up!

I was SO honored to have won her sweet giveaway recently, which was one of gorgeous handmade cushions. Have you seen them?

They are ALL beautiful! Yes, I love each and every one she has made. So when she said she was giving this amazing Union Jack cushion away, I did what any sane, reasonable, cushion-loving girl would do, and entered her giveaway lickity-split! ;)

But I have to admit I was VERY surprised to actually win it!

Thank you, Mrs. Tiff, for such a lovely package, and an equally lovely pillow! :)

And if you have not met the lovely Mrs. Tiff or visited her beautiful blog, do make sure to stop by and say hello!

Well, I hope you all had a beautiful Monday, and that your week is off to a great start! :) Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a wonderful night~

Jenni

{sigh}

9 comments:

Michelle @Shellsshabbyshack said...

I'm so excited that you won, Jenni! You are one of the sweetest bloggers I know. I just recently found Tiff's blog and I love it. Gorgeous pillow! I've been drooling over these on Etsy. Find her a good spot in the house :D
Hugs,
~Michelle

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Lucky you - glad you were blessed in this way.

Tiff said...

I am so glad you like your gift, Jenni! I was so excited when in pulled your name out for the cushion giveaway! You are the sweetest of bloggy friends and I am thankful for meeting you, and being able to share creative ideas and good times with you! X

Shirley said...

How terrific! It is very pretty and I LOVE the packaging :) I think that makes all the differnce.

BigBearswife said...

What a cute pillow!!!! lovely

Erin said...

LOVE that pillow!!!! Miss Tiff is so super creative and such a nice gal, how wonderful for you Jenni!

Southern Belle said...

Love it! What a fantastic pillow!

Liz said...

Congrats on winning it! It's very pretty!

michelle said...

Congrats on winning, it is so pretty as is the packaging! Enjoy!!!