Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Something New

Yes, I know it has been awhile since I last posted, but I have a good excuse.  I was un-inspired, until yesterday, when I discovered an interesting and very large wreath for free.  Though this wreath doesn't exactly fit my style the way it is, with a little love I think it will fit in perfectly.

No pictures to show you yet.  Well, I have pictures, but I don't want to ruin the before and after experiance for you all.  So until the wreath's grand debut you'll need a little patience.

So how about you?  Have you recently become inspired to begin a project, craft or decoration?  If so, what is it?

Belle

7 comments:

Erin said...

Belle, you've really got me curious now!!! I cant wait to see this wreath!

About Southern Belle said...

Good ; )

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that the creative juices are flowing. I'll pop back over to see your wreath. Curious...

I've been making tons of ruffles to add to a plain shower curtain. Fingers crossed... it turns out well.

Happy day to you!
Michelle :)

Jewellery Bijou said...

What a beautiful blog you have!very inspirational!

Dorota
www.jewellerybijou.com

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

This is quite a teaser post. don't keep us in suspense for long!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!

Burlap Luxe said...

looooooking fabulous girl!! BRAVO!!!

I love the soulful lighting it puts on when the light is on WOW!!!

Can't wait to see the rest!!

Hugs
Dore