Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kitchen thoughts







On adding a little sparkle over the kitchen sink~



It took time for me to find the right chandelier for our kitchen. I had always planned on putting one in there, but nothing I was seeing what quite right. Not to mention affordable. ((and that was an important credential!))

Then I saw this one at Home Depot, and thought it might work...and eventually, I bought it. I was so excited when my husband wired it in! Finally, our kitchen felt like it
was going to be finished after all~ although sometimes I still think it won't be!

And look what I found:




Have you seen these sweet little bulbs you can buy? I like how sometimes it is the simplest of things that can make all the difference. I am going to use these bulbs from now on!




There are parts of this kitchen remodeling process that have been necessary, but not fun, I will admit. ((Especially as we are doing most every thing ourselves.)) But then there are those other things, like adding this chandelier. It gave me a glimpse of the completed project, just when I needed it most. A little sparkle goes a long way!

I hope you are having a wonderful week! :)

Blessings to you,

Jenni


making . life . beautiful




3 comments:

Lori @ Projects Plenty said...

I am seriously loving that chandelier! Great choice as it has just the right amount of bling.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

Carrie said...

This is perfect! I am a sucker for chandeliers...