Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Sunday, June 5, 2011

Long time, no post...

...so here is an attempt on my part to get back in the blogging habit. This is a simple post.  Very simple and possibly boring, but here it is.  My family's dinner menu this week.   


Just out of curiosity, how many of you menu plan each week?  If you do, what's on your dinner menu?


This week's {Incredible} Dinner menu

sunday
Leftovers

Monday
Enchiladas 

tuesday
Tater Tot Casserole, Broccoli or Peas, Green Salad

Wednesday
Sweet Italian Spaghetti Squash Casserole,
Ceasar Salad

thursday


Chicken Tenders, Broiled Potatoes {my low-fat take on fried cubed potatoes}, 
Coleslaw, Fruit Salad

Friday
Tacos

saturday
BBQ Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Fruit Salad

{this menu is gluten-free}


belle

11 comments:

Miranda said...

Hi! Do you have a recipe for the enchiladas? Im from the Netherlands and cant find any good recipes! :) Thanks, i hope you want to share! Miranda

About Southern Belle said...

Hi Miranda. If my homemade enchilada sauce tastes good I'll be sure to post the recipe. = )

michelle said...

Hi sweets!! I will be coming over Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and perhaps Saturday if you are not sick of me! :) I love the menu everything looks so good!!
Enjoy your week my friend!
XOXO

Unknown said...

Since we moved, I've made a conscious effort to be more organized and do a better job with meal planning. It really helps that Mr. Nancy isn't as involved as he was in our former community. He's home for supper regularly and I like to have a good meal for him! I find that if one meal plans, you don't run the risk of buying unnecessary items at the grocery store just because they might look good at the time.

Your meals for the week sound good, and something the kids would like.

Nancy

Allison said...

I used to make a weekly dinner menu, but got away from it. Time to start doing it again. Life feels less chaotic when dinner is already planned!

. said...

Just set an extra place for me! :)

My picky child wouldn't eat moat of this. SIGH! It makes me crazy. :(

Crystal said...

What a great sounding menu!

Sharon said...

Hi Christine,

Your menu sounds so good! I have not been faithful in creating one but now that things are back in full swing I'm getting ready to start planning and making a binder to keep recipes I'll need throughout the week in.

Would you be willing to share your Sweet Italian Spaghetti Squash Casserole recipe? Pretty please? :)

Have a great day and no not a boring post :)

Sharon

Tiff said...

I am afraid I do not plan anything! Mr Tiff does all the cooking around here... dinners anyway, I do the baking! I know I am very lucky!
I love the look of your menu! X

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds so good! I do a menu for the days that we are off. If I don't, it makes eating out too easy!

Miranda said...

And? How was the enchilada sauce? :)