Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Saturday, June 25, 2011

{A Week In Review}

So...these photos were supposed to be a representation of life from this week and some of them are.  However, some of the photos were from last week.  Obviously I haven't taken enough photos recently. {Laughs}

 Taste: A little to eggy. Oh the joys of gluten-free baking...

No taste here.  Just the glory of cleaning up the mess. 

Taste: Um, interesting.  Not bad, not amazing either.

Taste: The BBQ chicken tasted good. The shrimp not so good.  It was my first attempt at BBQ without Dear Husband, so well, I am going to give myself grace here. 

 Browning the rice for Mexican rice.  Taste: Something went wrong this time.  Sadly, the rice was gooey and some of the rice wasn't fully cooked.  Not sure why, as I've always made a tasty dish of Mexican rice using the recipe I do.

Taste: Amazing.  Reason?  I didn't BBQ it.  
Dear Husband did.  Happy Father's Day!

Taste: Really good fresh out of the oven.  Really awful once cooled.
This loaf of bread did, however, rise beautifully.  Something this gluten-free bread baking mama was over-joyed to see.

So there you have it.  My week(s) in review.  

belle
simply . living . life

3 comments:

Tiff said...

It all looks gorgeous, Bellle! I haven't forgotten I was going to email you a recipe to try too, it is still on my to do list! I think you are doing an amazing job with your baking! X

Crystal said...

Great pictures, as always!

Simple Home said...

It looks delicious. My husband always does the BBQ'ing too. I'm sure I'd mess it up if I did it :)
Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Marcia