Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is risen!


Christ the Lord is risen today, Alleluia!
Sons of men and angels say: Alleluia!
Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!
Sing, ye heavens and earth reply: Alleluia!
Lives again our glorious King, Alleluia!
Where, O Death, is now thy sting? Alleluia!

Dying once He all doth save, Alleluia!
Where thy victory, O grave? Alleluia!



Love's redeeming work is done, Alleluia!
Fought the fight, the battle won, Alleluia!

Death in vain, forbid Him rise, Alleluia!

Christ hath opened Paradise! Alleluia!


{Words by Charles Wesley, 1739.
Public Domain.}


We hope that you had a wonderful and very blessed Easter!



6 comments:

. said...

What a beautiful post Jenni! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I am very thankful for Christ's love and his sacrifice! He is Risen! Hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family!

Catch up with you soon :)

Blessings and hugs!
~Michelle

Sky said...

Easter Blessings to you and your family! <3

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys had a great Easter!

Tiff said...

...He has risen indeed! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter filled with good times and happy memories! X

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Hi lovely Jenni,

I love this post. I hope you and your family had a really wonderful Easter together.

It's kind of felt like one huuuuuuuge holiday here because we had two bank holidays either side of last weekend, and then two either side of this weekend as well because of the royal wedding. Lovely!!! And the weather is just right too. Not too hot, not too cold!

Sarahx