Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Friday, August 13, 2010

Chicken Ranch Pizza




So today I am joining in on all the tasty goodness at Quit Eating Out, Saturday Swap!  I mentioned a couple weeks ago that Sparrow and I planned to begin something similar soon and we still do, with a twist.  However, since this is the first ever Saturday Swap I thought I'd hop on over to Quit Eating Out to celebrate Kim's new blog party and I hope you hop on over too!

Today I am linking one of my all time favorite recipes for semi-homemade pizza.

What you'll need:
 1 Boboli Pizza Crust
Your favorite Ranch Dressing
Baked or Grilled Chicken {rotisserie chicken works wonders too!}
1 Zucchini
Green Onions or Red Onion {your choice}
Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Mexican Blend Cheese
Italian Parsley


Directions:
Remove Boboli Crust from packaging
Spread Ranch dressing upon pizza
Sprinkle 1/2 cup Mexican Blend Cheese and 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese {add more or less for your taste}
Add cubed chicken, sliced zucchini and onion and parsley.
Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes


While the pizza is baking, why not throw together a quick salad?  Healthy and delicious!


Once pizza is cooked to perfection {just the way you like it} let it cool for 5 minutes. 
Enjoy!

belle
simply . living . life

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, thanks so much for being the first to join Saturday Swap. I LOVE this recipe... and here's why: Pizza night for us is usually Friday nights. We love to have pizza and watch some of the shows we've dvd'd through the week (right now it's America's Got Talent). I love to make our own pizza, but never want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen. This recipe is perfect ~~ homemade and awesome ingredients, yet quick and easy. Love it! Thanks again! PS ~ I've added your great blog to my Fave Sites page. Your blog is beautiful. Have a great weekend!

Erin said...

Yum! I will most definitely be trying this out. We LOVE pizza, and pepperoni is not a big hit, but chicken is, so thanks!!!

Southerncook said...

This looks delicious and sounds great. I will definitely try this the next time we do pizza.

Carolyn/A Southerners Notebook

Annie said...

oh my goodness that looks delicious! I have got to try that at home. It looks a million times more tasty than frozen pizza and healthier than restaurant stuff too.

Thanks for sharing, I am def going to make this!

Kirstin said...

This sounds so good and something everyone in my family would like. I think I'll try it sometime.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

This sure does sound like a pizza that Mr.CC and I would love...thanks for sharing it. Come by for my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS PARTY...you have been featured:)

Blessings,
Linda

Unknown said...

That looks delicious, Belle! I'm getting so many great (and actually doable) recipes in blogland. I'll be adding this to the menu this week. I already have everything but the crust. Yum.

Your blog is looking beautiful! I love the linen, of course.

And, Thank you so much for stopping in and voting for me today!

Have a great week,
Jami

Anonymous said...

This sounds so good!

jasa custom clearance said...

I like your blog ...
nice info..
and god luck!!